Monday, August 12, 2013

Recipe #0001 -Home Made Munchkins-

Hello lovely creatures! Today I'm going to teach you on how to make a super delicious dessert that is known in the Philippines. It is very quick and easy to do, I think you can just do it in less than 5-10 minutes. So, if you're a person that has no talent in cooking (like me! :p hehe) then why not have a try to make a Munchkins

Photo got from Google.


Munchkins is also called as Choco Balls. I prefer to eat home-made munchkins than to eat in any Doughnut Shop. Maybe because that munchkins sell in town is much sweeter. Last time, I went to a grocery to buy it's ingredients because I' am really craving for it.  My sister helped me in doing the munchkins and we really enjoyed it. So let's start...

Ingredients:

*Chocolate Crackers
*Condensed Milk/Sweetened Milk
*Desiccated Coconut

These are the products/brands that I used in making my home-made munchkins.

First, put the chocolate cracker in a mortar and pestle. But it would be better if you're going to use a blender  instead.
Then start to grind or crashed the chocolate cracker.

After doing it, wait until it is finely ground.

When all the crackers is finely ground, put it in another container or bowl and add the Condensed Milk.

Mixed the two ingredients very well using the spoon. But you can also use an electric mixer, it will make your work much quicker. 

After mixing, wait until the two ingredients will look thicker like in the above photo.

Mixed very well until it's outcome is really thicker and soft. Then set a side.


 I put a cooking oil in my hands that's why it's shiny. The purpose of it is not to stick in my hand the chocolatey crackers that we did in the earlier steps.
Get a small amount of the thicker chocolate cracker and make a round shape of it.

Roll.. Roll.. Roll.. Until you get the round shaped or until it will looks like a munchkins shape. hihi.

In a separate bowl, put the desiccated coconut and roll there the munchkins ball.

Lastly, here's the outcome of your finished product.

By the way, two packs of chocolate cracker can have a total of 35-40 pieces of munchkins depending on the size of munchkin balls that you made. Of course, if you're a business minded you can sell those and earn an extra income. 

P.S.
--You can also fridge the munchkins first before serving it for better physical look (or it will be much intact) plus much delicious taste. I would love to eat this while watching movies, reading books and surfing in the internet. I hope you like it. Please tell or share me if you did this too! Thanks..


2 comments:

  1. whoa, these look absolutely delicious! I've never baked such things before, but definitely going to try. Thanks for sharing! ^_^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is so delicious besides it's really easy to make, the ingredients is cheaper also.. so it won't be so hard for you to produce those ingredients. Just tag me if you already make it dear. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

✿♥Hi there lovelies! I would love to read any comments or suggestions from you. Please dont be shy and give some love♥

✿♥I dont want to miss any comments from you.

xoxo,
Jackie Kitty♥